Swarovski Jewelry Mixed bag for school bond vote

Mixed bag for school bond votes

Early elections results showed voters approved four of the nine of school bond measures in Maricopa County on Tuesday.

The school bonds passed are worth nearly $207 million total via elections in the Arlington and Avondale elementary school districts and the Deer Valley and Fountain Hills unified school districts.

Records in the Swarovski Jewelry Swarovski Jewelry strong>Maricopa County Recorder’s Office show the construction and trades industries are the biggest supporters of school elections this year and also last year. In some instances, a p Swarovski Jewelry ositive outcome of these ballot measures could provide jobs, contracts and projects for those companies, following a competitive bid process.

There were 19 political action committees, or PACs, in support of school bond and override elections that filed pre general election finance documents by the Nov. 1 deadline, according to records in t Swarovski Jewelry he Maricopa County Recorder’s Office.

Together, they raised $688,641 through Oct. 24 roughly 60 percent of which came directly from construction and trades companies, while the remaining 40 percent was mostly given by parent teacher groups, individuals and utility companies, according to a records analysis.